👉🏿Allah, the document without the name of Allah, no worship can be
Şura in Al–Baqarah a 2: Verse170
(170) وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ ٱتَّبِعُوا۟ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ قَالُوا۟ بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَآ أَلْفَيْنَا عَلَيْهِ ءَابَآءَنَآۗ أَوَلَوْ كَانَ ءَابَآؤُهُمْ لَا يَعْقِلُونَ شَيْـًٔا وَلَا يَهْتَدُونَ
(170) And when it is said to them, “Follow what Allah has revealed,” they say, “Rather, we will follow that which we found our fathers doing.” Even though their fathers understood nothing, nor were they guided?
(170) And when it is said to them: Follow what Allah has revealed, they say: Nay! What if their fathers do not understand and are not guided?
Sura Al-A’raf 7: Verse 70-71
(70) قَالُوٓا۟ أَجِئْتَنَا لِنَعْبُدَ ٱللَّهَ وَحْدَهُۥ وَنَذَرَ مَا كَانَ يَعْبُدُ ءَابَآؤُنَاۖ فَأْتِنَا بِمَا تَعِدُنَآ إِن كُنتَ مِنَ ٱلصَّٰدِقِينَ
(71) قَالَ قَدْ وَقَعَ عَلَيْكُم مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ رِجْسٌ وَغَضَبٌۖ أَتُجَٰدِلُونَنِى فِىٓ أَسْمَآءٍ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُم مَّا نَزَّلَ ٱللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَٰنٍۚ فَٱنتَظِرُوٓا۟ إِنِّى مَعَكُم مِّنَ ٱلْمُنتَظِرِينَ
(of 70 ) They said, “Have you come to us that we should worship Allah alone and leave what our fathers have worshiped? Then bring us what you promise us, if you should be of the truthful. ”
(71) [Hud] said, “Already have defilement and anger fallen upon you from your Lord. Do you dispute with me concerning [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has not sent down any authority? Then wait; indeed, I am with you among those who wait. ”
(70) They said, “Have you come to us to worship the One God and forsake what our fathers worshiped?” So bring to us what you promise us, if you are truthful. ‘
(71) He said: Lo! The doom and wrath have come upon you from your Lord. Do you dispute with me about names which you and your fathers have named, about which God has not sent down any authority? So wait. I am also waiting with you ‘.
Sura Yusuf 12: Verse 40
(40) مَا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِهِۦٓ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءً سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُم مَّآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَٰنٍۚ إِنِ ٱلْحُكْمُ إِلَّا لِلَّهِۚ أَمَرَ أَلَّا تَعْبُدُوٓا۟ إِلَّآ إِيَّاهُۚ ذَٰلِكَ ٱلدِّينُ ٱلْقَيِّمُ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَ ٱلنَّاسِ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
(40) You worship not besides Him except [mere] names you have named them, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. Legislation is not but for Allah. He has commanded that you worship not except Him. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.
(40) ‘You worship besides Him names which you and your fathers have not named. The law belongs to Allah alone. He instructed, “Worship none but Him.” This is the true religion, but most people do not know.
Şura in Al-The Pilgrimage In 22 And: Verse of 71
(71)وَيَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِۦ سُلْطَٰنًا وَمَا لَيْسَ لَهُم بِهِۦ عِلْمٌۗ وَمَا لِلظَّٰلِمِينَ مِن نَّصِيرٍ
(71) And they worship besides Allah that is obligatorily for which He has not sent down authority and that is obligatorily of which they have no knowledge. And there will not be any helper for the wrongdoers.
(71) And they worship besides Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and of which they have no knowledge. And the wrongdoers have no helpers.
Şura in An-Najm 53 And: Verse 23 And
(23) إِنْ هِىَ إِلَّآ أَسْمَآءٌ سَمَّيْتُمُوهَآ أَنتُمْ وَءَابَآؤُكُم مَّآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ بِهَا مِن سُلْطَٰنٍۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا ٱلظَّنَّ وَمَا تَهْوَى ٱلْأَنفُسُۖ وَلَقَدْ جَآءَهُم مِّن رَّبِّهِمُ ٱلْهُدَىٰٓ
(23 And) They are not but [mere] names you have named them – you and your forefathers – for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance.
(23) These are but names which you and your fathers have given. God has not sent down any proof in this regard. They only guess and follow what they desire. But guidance has come to them from their Lord.