According to the verses of the Qur’an, the knowledge of Resurrection is with Allah alone. The prophets did not know about this far from any human being. However, it is being continued in the name of Salamun Ala Muhammad by making innumerable hadiths about the Resurrection. The conspirators following Satan are leading the people of the world away from the Qur’an of Allah and leading them to hell by fabricating myths about the signs of Resurrection i.e. Imam Mahdi, arrival of Dajjal etc. They are the ones who are waging war in the name of jihad all over the world to fight under the leadership of Imam Mahdi.
Al Quran. Sura Al-Ahzab 33: Verse 63
Ask him out well if he is no longer absorbed in the connection.
People ask you concerning the Hour. Say, ”Knowledge of it is only with Allah. And what may make you perceive? Perhaps the Hour is near. ”
People ask you about the Hour, say, ‘The knowledge of this is only with Allah, and what do you know, the Hour may be very near!
What is the consequence of denying the verses of the Qur’an? Did Rasul Salamun Ala Muhammad know when the Resurrection will take place? Did he have knowledge of the unseen or invisible? Was Rasul Muhammad just a warner and a bearer of good news? Or could he provide?
Al Quran. Sura Al-A’raf 7: Verse 182-188
(182) wldhyn kdhbwa baytna snstdrjhm mn hyth la ylmwn
(, India 183) wamly lhm an kydy mtyn
(184) awlm ytfkrwa ma bsahbhm mn jnt an hw ala ndhyr-i mubin
(of 185) awlm ynzrwa fy mlkwt lsmwt wlard wma khlq llh mn shy wan sy an qd qtrb ajlhm fbay hdyth bdh ywmnwn ykwn
(of 186) mn ydll llh fla hady lh wydhrhm fy tghynhm ymhwn
(187) yslwnk n lsat ayan mrsyha Qul anma lmha nd rby la yjlyha lwqtha ala hw thqlt fy lsmwt wlard la tatykm ala bghtt yslwnk kank hfy nha Qul anma lmha nd llh wlkn akthr lnas la ylmwn
(188) Qul la amlk lnfsy nfa wla dra If you do not know, you will not be able to do it.
English – Sahih International
(182) But those who deny our signs – We will progressively lead them [to destruction] from where they do not know.
(183) And I will give them time. Indeed, my plan is firm.
(184) Then do they not give thought? There is in their companion [Muhammad] no madness. He is not but a clear warner.
(185) Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe?
(186) Whoever Allah sends astray – there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly.
(187) They ask you, [O Muhammad], about the Hour: when is its arrival? Say, “Its knowledge is only with my Lord. None will reveal its time except Him. It lays heavily upon the heavens and the earth. It will not come upon you except unexpectedly. ” They ask you as if you are familiar with it. Say, “Its knowledge is only with Allah, but most of the people do not know.”
(188) Say, “I hold not for myself [the power of] benefit or harm, except what Allah has willed. And if I knew the unseen, I could have acquired much wealth, and no harm would have touched me. I am not except a warner and a bringer of good tidings to a people who believe. ”
Bengali – Bayaan Foundation
(182) And (as for) those who reject Our communications, We will most certainly seize them in a way that they do not perceive.
(183) And We respite them. Surely my strategy is strong.
(184) Have they not considered that there is no deformity in their partner? He is a clear warner.
(185) Have they not considered the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and all that Allah has created? And perhaps their time has come nearer? So what else will they believe after that?
(186) Whomsoever Allah sends astray, for him there is no guide, and He leaves them in their transgression, and they go astray.
(187) They ask you about the Hour, “When will it be?” Say: My Lord has knowledge of it. He will publish it at the appointed time. It will be difficult for the heavens and the earth. It will come to you suddenly. They are questioning you as if you were particularly aware of it. Say: The knowledge of this is only with Allah. But most people do not know ‘.
(188) Say: I do not control for myself any benefit or harm except what Allah pleases; And if I had known the unseen, I would have been better off, and I would not have been harmed. I am only a warner and a bearer of good news to a people who believe. ‘
54 And in Al-Qamar Şura: verse 1 qtrbt lsat wnshq lqmr Hour has drawn near and the moon has split.
The Hour (of Judgment) is nigh, and the moon is cleft asunder.
47 And in Muhammad Şura: verse the 18- fhl ynzrwn lsat an tatyhm bghtt fqd ala ja ashratha fany lhm adha jathm dhkryhm
So are they just waiting for the Hour to come upon them suddenly? But the signs of the Hour have already come. So how will they respond when the Hour comes?
Do they then only wait for the Hour, – that it should come on them of a sudden? But already have some tokens thereof, and when it (actually) is on them, how can they benefit then by their admonition?
The 18-in Al-Kahf-Şura: 9099 verse hty adha blgh mtl lshms wjdha ttl qwm ly lm mn njl lhm dwnha stra kdhlk wqd ahtna bma ldyh khbra thm atb sbba hty adha blgh byn lsdyn wjd mn dwnhma qwma la ykadwn yfqhwn qwla qalwa ydha lqrnyn yajwj wmajwj mfsdwn fy lk khrja lard fhl njl an ly an tjl bynna wbynhm sda qal ma mkny fyh rby khyr faynwny bqwt ajl bynkm wbynhm rdmaAtwny zbr lhdyd hty adha sawy byn lsdfyn qal nfkhwa hty adha jlh nara qal atwny afrgh lyh qtra fma stwa an yzhrwh wma sttwa lh nqba qal hdha rhmt mn rby fadha ja wd rby jlh dka wkan wd rby hqa wtrkna bdhm ywmydh ymwj fy bd wnfkh fy صلصُّورِ فَجَمَعْنَٰهُمْ جَمْعًا
When he finally reached the place of sunrise, he saw that it was rising on a nation for which I had not provided any shelter against the sun. That is the reality. And I have full knowledge of what he had. Then he took another path. When he finally reached the place between the two mountains, he found a people there who did not understand him very well. They said, ‘O Zulkarnain! Surely Ya’juj and Ma’juj are making mischief in the land, so shall we give you some money so that you should build a wall between us and them? He said, ‘The strength that my Lord has given me is the best. So help me with your labor. I will build a strong wall between you and them. ‘‘Bring me an iron plate.’ When he finally leveled the space between the two mountains, he said, ‘You keep blowing.’ So when he had made it into a fire, he said, “Give me some copper, and I will pour it on it.” Then they (Ya’juj and Ma’juj) could not cross over the wall and could not penetrate through the bottom. He said, ‘This is the grace of my Lord. Then when the appointed time of my Lord comes, He will mix it with the earth. And the promise of my Lord is true. ‘ And on that day I will leave them in such a state that they will fall like waves on one group and blow the trumpet. Then We will gather them all together.
Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no covering protection against the sun. (He left them) as they were: We completely understood what was before him. Then followed he (another) way, Until, when he reached (a tract) between two mountains, he found, beneath them, a people who scarcely understood a word. They said: “O Zul-qarnain! the Gog and Magog (People) do great mischief on earth: shall we then render thee tribute in order that thou mightest erect a barrier between us and them? He said: “(The power) in which my Lord has established me is better (than tribute): Help me therefore with strength (and labor): I will erect a strong barrier between you and them:“Bring me blocks of iron.” At length, when he had filled up the space between the two steep mountain-sides, he said, “Blow (with your bellows)” Then, when he had made it (red) as fire, he said: “Bring me, that I may pour over it, mostly lead. ” Thus they were made powerless to scale it or to dig through it. He said: “This is a mercy from my Lord: But when the promise of my Lord comes to pass, He will make it into dust; and the promise of my Lord is true. ” On that day We shall leave them to surge like waves on one another: the trumpet will be blown, and We shall collect them all together.
Sura Al-Anbiya 21: verse 96
Even if they conquer the tides and the tides,
At last when Ya’juj and Ma’juj will be released, and they will run from every high place. Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill.
Sura An-Naml 27: وَإِذَا وَقَعَ ٱلْقِلُ عَلَيْهِمْ ََخْرَجْنَا
And when the word has come to pass upon them, I will bring forth the beast of the earth, who will speak to them. Because people did not believe in my revelations.
And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.
Al-Qamar 54: verse 50 وَمَآ أَمْرُنَآ إِلاّا
And my order is just a word, like the blink of an eye.
And Our Command is but a single (Act), – like the twinkling of an eye.
Sura Al-Qasas 28: verse 71-72
Jl llh lykm lyl srmda arytm an aly ywm Qul lqymt mn alh ghyr llh yatykm bdya afla tsmwn Qul arytm an jl llh lykm lnhar srmda aly ywm lqymt mn alh ghyr llh yatykm blyl tsknwn fyh afla tbsrwn
Say, “Have you considered that if Allah made the night to rest upon you till the day of resurrection, is there any god besides Him who can bring you light?” Will you not then hear? Say, “Have you considered that if Allah made the day to last over you till the day of resurrection, is there any god besides Him who can bring you night to rest?” Will you not then think? ‘
Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the night perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you enlightenment? Will you not then hearken? Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the day perpetual over you to the Day of Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you a night in which ye can rest? Will you not then see?
Sura An-Nahl 16: verse 77
ولله غيب ٱلسموت وٱلأرض ومآ أمر ٱلساعة إلا كلمح ٱلبصر أو هو أقرب إن ٱلله على كل شىء قدير And Allah’s is the unseen of the heavens and the earth. And the matter of resurrection is just like the blink of an eye. Or it is closer. Surely Allah has power over all things.
To Allah belongeth the Mystery of the heavens and the earth. And the Decision of the Hour (of Judgment) is as the twingkling of an eye, or even quicker: for Allah hath power over all things.
Sura Luqman 31: verse. 34
إن ٱلله عنده علم ٱلساعة وينزل ٱلغيث ويعلم ما فى ٱلأرحام وما تدرى نفس ماذا تكسب غدا وما تدرى نفس بأى أرض تموت إن ٱلله عليم خبير
Surely Allah has knowledge of the hour. And He sends down the rain, and He knows what is in the wombs. And no one knows what he will achieve tomorrow and no one knows where he will die. Surely Allah is Knowing, Aware.
Verily the knowledge of the Hour is with Allah (alone). It is He Who sends down rain, and He Who knows what is in the wombs. Nor does any one know what it is that he will earn on the morrow: Nor does any one know in what land he is to die. Verily with Allah is full knowledge and He is acquainted (with all things).
Sura Fussilat 41: verse 47
إليه يرد علم ٱلساعة وما تخرج من ثمرت من أكمامها وما تحمل من أنثى ولا تضع إلا بعلمه ويوم يناديهم أين شركآءى قالوا ءاذنك ما منا من شهيد Resurrection knowledge is returned. Fruits do not come out of her unseen covering, no woman conceives and no child is born, and on the day when He calls them and says, ‘Where are My partners?’ They will say, ‘We inform you that we have no witnesses in this matter.
‘ To Him is referred to the Knowledge of the Hour (of Judgment: He knows all): No date-fruit comes out of its sheath, nor does a female conceive (within her womb) nor bring forth the Day that (Allah) will propound to them the (question), “Where are the partners (ye attributed to Me?”) They will say, “We do assure thee not one of us can bear witness!”
Sura Az-Zukhruf 43: verse 85
وَتَبَارَكَ ٱَلَّذِى لَهُ⁇ مَلْكُ السَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَلْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَا وَعِندَهُ⁇ عِلْمُ السَّاعَةِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْ
Blessed is He Who has power over the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. And to Him belongs the knowledge of the Hour, and to Him you will be returned.
And blessed is He to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all between them: with Him is the Knowledge of the Hour (of Judgment): and to Him shall ye be brought back. In An-Naziat is 79 Şura: 4246 verse yslwnk lsat n ayan mrsyha fym ant mn dhkryha aly rbk mnthyha anma ant mndhr mn ykhshyha kanhm ywm yrwnha lm ylbthwa ala shyt dhyha aw
They ask you about the Hour, ‘When will it happen?’ Do you have the knowledge to mention it? The true knowledge is with your Lord. You are only a warner to him who fears it. The day they see it, they will feel as if they have not stayed (in the world) more than one evening or one morning.
They ask thee about the Hour, – ‘When will be its appointed time? Wherein art thou (concerned) with the declaration thereof? With thy Lord in the Limit fixed therefor. Thou art but a Warner for such as fear it. The Day they see it, (It will be) as if they had tarried but a single evening, or (at most till) the following morn!
Sura Ash-Shura 42: verse 18
يستعجل بها ٱلذين لا يؤمنون بها وٱلذين ءامنوا مشفقون منها ويعلمون أنها ٱلحق ألآ إن ٱلذين يمارون فى ٱلساعة لفى ضلل بعيد
Those who do not believe in it want to hasten it. And those who believe fear it and know that it is the truth. Lo! Those who dispute concerning the Hour are far astray.
Only those wish to hasten it who believe not in it: those who believe hold it in awe, and know that it is the Truth. Behold, verily those that dispute concerning the Hour are far astray.