By Mahtab Ahmad
In order to escape from the devil, we read “Auzubillahi Minas Shaitwani’s Razim” but it is not taught by Allah / not guided by the Qur’an.
Allah Almighty has taught us in the Qur’an:
In order to escape from the devil, we read “Auzubillahi Minas Shaitowani Razim” but it is not taught by Allah / not guided by the Qur’an. Allah Almighty has taught us in the Qur’an:
Sura Al-Mu’minun 23: Verses 97-98
(97) وَقُل رَبِّ عَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ هَمَزَٰتِ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينِ
(98) وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ رَبِّ يَن يَحْضُرُونِ
(97) And say, “My Lord, I seek refuge in You from the incitements of the devils,
(98) And I seek refuge in You, my Lord, lest they be present with me.”
(97) And say: My Lord! I seek refuge in Thee from Satan’s persuasion.
(98) And I seek refuge in You, my Lord, from their presence. ‘
[12:41 PM, 9/4/2021] Mahtab Ahmad WhatsApp Group: While reciting the Qur’an, Allah Almighty says to seek refuge from Satan:
Sura 16: Ayat 98-100
(98) mn lshytn fadha qrat lqran fstdh bllh lrjym
(up to 99) lys lh sltn anh ly ldhyn amnwa wly rbhm ytwklwn
(of 100) anma sltnh ly ldhyn ytwlwnh wldhyn hm mshrkwn bh
(98) So when you recite the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from Satan, the expelled.
(99) Indeed, there is for him no authority over those who have believed and rely upon their Lord.
(100) His authority is only over those who take him as an ally and those who through him associate others with Allah.
(98) So when you recite the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Shaitan.
(99) Surely those who believe and put their trust in their Lord, the Shaitan has no power over them.
(100) His power is only with those who take him as their guardian and those who associate others with Allah.